MUST HAVE Spring - Summer 2000
Have you discovered the 2020 spring-summer standout trends yet?
We are going to reveal them here, together with Liu Jo and Patrizia Pepe collections, which you can find at PLAZIQUE! This season will continue last year’s trend with new colours and materials.
- Satin combined with knitwear will be a must for a more casual look compared to the past years, with cargo trousers paired with a masculine-cut blazer;
- Trench coats will be back with a more modern style. Wear it over your jeans or slipped on your shoulders for a fresh and simple look;
- Even the ‘90s will return with their oversized clothes, high-waist, bright colours and retro style;
- Jungle prints will take over, especially in Liu Jo’s collection, with fresh and summery fabrics and MIDI dresses to be worn with flat sandals and straw hats for a unique look.
- Another garment that you must have in your wardrobe is Cyclist shorts and Bermuda shorts to create new looks with a masculine-cut blazer to be more elegant or with a t-shirt to be more sporty.
- And to be trendy every day, don’t forget to wear a fluo accessory or outerwear.
- Total colour will once again take over in the summer with fuchsia or white tones to be elegant and classy.
- Leather in all its variants – smooth, processed, coloured and chamois – will make you feel and be always super fashionable.
Take notes! We will wait for you in Livigno at PLAZIQUE to let you discover the new Liu Jo and Patrizia Pepe collections!